Log in to the ASHG Portal to submit or view your submission.
Welcome to the 2024 DNA Day Essay Contest submission site!
Submission deadline is March 6, 2024 at 11:59 pm U.S. Eastern Time
- If you HAVE submitted an essay since 2019, please use these instructions
- If you HAVE NOT submitted an essay after 2019, please use these instructions
- Review a blank submission form to prepare your submission
What You Need to Know Before You Submit
- Teachers should create an account and submit the essay for each student. This can be any teacher at the current school of the student.
- The contest is open to high school students (grades 9-12) in the U.S. and internationally
- Essays must be in English and no more than 750 words. Word count includes in-text citations, but not reference lists.
- Essays must include at least one reference.
For more information about the ASHG DNA Day Essay Contest, visit the contest homepage.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org